Monday, January 4, 2010

Way harder then i thought!

Well I knew from the start this would not be easy but it all became a reality today when i text Rebel and got her text back. I asked her if she would be interested in going to lunch with me and working a few things out to improve things for Q... The response I got was that she heard that Zak and I are not together anymore... Hmm I let her know that no thats not true... Then she went on to say she doesn't think we are at a point where we should or could be going to lunch since we haven't dealt with each other for the last year and she doesn't see any benefit to having a better relationship with Q's dads girlfriend then with him.

Well I told her i thought there were several benefits from it but i got no response. Its hard to not let disappoint me, I knew that i had a fat chance of her meeting me since she knows she can not bully me in person but I was hopefully just for the sake of making things better for Q.

Well tomorrow is a new day so we'll see what it will bring but I know I am the bigger person willing to work with someone i believe is not a good person!

No comments:

Post a Comment