Sunday, January 17, 2010

I let myself cool off...

Well I let myself cool off for 4 days before writing today... I wanted to see if it made a difference on how i looked at the problem. So I was all prepared to send Rebel a message about splitting the driving thing and all of a sudden I get this message saying that she just got her mail and she got her bday card and thanks so much but she only gets her mail when her bills are due so she didn't get the card 2 weeks ago when i sent it. Hmm I thought maybe with that I should wait a day before i piss her off and ask her about driving I also did not want her to think thats why i sent the card. So I wait... a few min later i hear from someone else that Q has strep and didn't go to school wed or thurs which is what day it was... Well we had her on tues and she was perfectly fine not to mention that she didn't call us to say that Q was sick or tell Zak about the dr apt that she made for Q to be checked out.... OK now I'm pissed! For 2 seconds I thought when she said thanks for the card it would have been wrong of me to bring something up like the driving and upset her what a idiot I was for even thinking she was trying to be friendly! On top of it what the hell does she not understand about the fact that Q's dad has the right to know every apt she makes for Q and its in the papers also where the hell is the common sense to tell us that not only Q is sick but we might want to watch the other kids we have to catch it early if she passed it to them. Ahh how do i keep trying to make things better when she so clearly wants to keep up such childish shit! Then when he ask her what is going on because he got the email from the school saying Q wasn't there she lies... She lies and says i told you yesterday that she has strep and no no she didn't so he ask how she is feeling now and her reply is i told you yesterday she has strep thanks for your concern... He asked what dr she saw and other things about her health did he get a response NO!

So i waited until now to write this 4 days and one church lesson later. I am upset that this is still happening but I'm not dwelling on it like i would in the past. I wonder if she will ever change but accept that no one other then herself can make her change. I am learning a very hard lesson in forgiving... And like my pastor said its ain't for the weak at heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment