Monday, January 4, 2010

Nothing yet...

Well I haven't heard anything about the birthday card yet... Does this mean she hasn't gotten her mail or she just didn't have anything to say about it, i don't know? I wanted her to at least say something about the card so i could ask her if she would be willing to talk about a few things. I suppose I need to just send her a text asking her if she would be willing to talk about a few things but then where the hell do i start? I need to leave the shit that she has done even last week in the past and figure out how the hell to make the future work but I'm still not really sure how to do that. She lives in the past! I'm all about the list and i had to make a huge list when i was trying to learn how to forgive her lol. Maybe a list of a few things we could work on and what the hell to say would work. I kinda feel the way you did in jr high when you talked to a boy you liked on the phone how your girlfriends would tell you what to say and yes i was always the girl that wrote that down lol.. Well i'll brainstorm and see what i come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment