Thursday, January 21, 2010

maybe someone does read this lol

So i write this assuming that no one really reads this and its just my way of learning to deal with this nut job chick but it then I thought maybe she reads it... Because when i don't write for a few days she comes up with something new to do or cause problems with... LOL ok i know she doesn't ever read this 1st because she doesn't even own a computer and 2nd she would never read something about my thoughts!

Out of the blue today Zak gets a message from her saying that in the past he has asked her if he could sign over his rights giving up Q and well her and Dustin would be happy to let him do that now. Now first off I feel like it needs to be said that I've known Q since she was 2, she is now 8, this entire time he has done nothing but fight for her... On top of that in the last year we have gone rounds with her school to get it into their head that he is the dad they have joint custody and whats going on with his daughter is not only his business but he gets to be a part of the decision! He has tried to take her extra time other then the lame state guidelines (the answer from Rebel is always NO) and she has really opened up to him about how her mother is making her feel bad and how much she really enjoys her time with us! So why in the world she would just bring this up now i just don't get other than to start shit!

Ok so he wrote a heart filled text back to her crazy text saying that in no way would he be willing to give his rights to his daughter up to Dustin or anyone and its about time that she stop trying to push him out. She had no response to that which kind of surprised me but i was glad the whole thing makes me sick..

In light of me trying to be this new person that doesn't let this crazy person bring me down he reminded me that Q and all of us have a great relationship and that she loves being with us and maybe there are somethings going on there that Rebel is worried about so she tries to bring us down... I let it go again and really at this point i can honestly say whatever! BUT................. Just in case she does read this.... Zak loves his daughter and she loves him he is a wonderful father to her and he will never give up on her like you have, he wont ever give her up so that YOUR mother can raise her o and stop trying so hard to make DUSTIN her dad because guess what.... Just like you tell me a million times I'm not Q's mom DUSTIN isn't her dad SHE ALREADY HAS ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment